"Dome Farm "- They Are Not Making Any More Like This
- Magnificent rural holding of 121 Ha adjoining the world heritage listed Dorrigo National Park
- Approx 89 Ha of improved pastures, consisting of Clover, kikuyu, ryegrasses and fescue with a full fertilising
history programme in place.
- Balance of property rainforest, adjoining the Dome Mountain Lookout.
- Each paddock has an automated electric gravity fed water system. Usable paddocks are sheltered, fenced on both
boundary and internal, Riparian Zones, basalt loam colluvium soils.
- Owner estimates carrying capacity 120 quality fattening cattle
- Euroka Creek runs through the farm, along with other permanent springs. Approx 2150mm of rainfall annually.
- Renovated 2 bedroom rosewood heritage cottage, timber flooring, quality appliances and solar hot water.
- Wonderful views from the cottage, enjoy the peace and quiet. Just sit back and listen to the birdlife.
- This is an outstanding property, situated 7kms from Dorrigo township and less than one hour from the coast with all
- Dome Farm has it all; productive country, rainforest areas, great rainfall and a very appealing homestead looking
out over picturesque rural acreage.
- A must to inspect
David S- North DorrigoExemplary service, always kept us informed what was happening