- 'Mollydale' is situated approximately 30km from Dorrigo and consists of 857 acres.
- Mollydale has been run according to Holistic Management Principles for the last 10 years. Each paddock receives a 90 day rest period
rotationally. Currently running 166 breeders with potential to increase
- Annual rainfall for last 21 years is 1120mm PA (49 inches)
- 17 dams spring fed
- 6 spring fed creeks in gullies with many water holes
- Pinch Creek that runs through two paddocks
- It has 5 gravity fed troughs from a tank near the house that is pumped full from the river and 5 gravity fed troughs from fenced off dams.
- The Blicks River is the northern border to the property on 5 paddocks.
- 27 Mega Litre irrigation license and equipment
- 5 bay shed with cool room, band saw set up on bench, and a work bench with more than adequate shelving
- 2 stables for horses
- Large set of timber cattle yards
- Divided into 47 paddocks
The family home offers very comfortable living with 5 bedrooms, two shower facilities and 2 separate toilets. It is a brick veneer residence with Colorbond roofing and is well insulated. It has a modern kitchen with double sinks, walk in pantry and gas cooking. The living areas are open plan and the whole house is fully tiled (easy to clean and allergy free). The outside garden area is fully fenced.
Contact our office to arrange an inspection or for further information.
Property Code: 106530979
David S- North DorrigoExemplary service, always kept us informed what was happening