- 7.5 acres
- 800 meters above sea level
- The home has a completely private outlook from all directions and is not visible by neighbours or the road.
- One of the original mountain top homes
- Both the main residence and studio residence are immaculate with quality fit out.
- There are many original features to the home that seamlessly blend with the more recent additions.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom, plus superbly designed extra living area with stunning garden views.
- 10 foot ceilings throughout.
- Privately tucked away is a 110 square metre, 2 bedroom quality studio with kitchenette and bathroom.
- Built of Western Red Cedar, with interior lining of mixed Australian hardwoods and stunning polished Jarrah floor boards and built in Rosewood book shelves.
- Perfectly suited for:
A home office
Separate guest accommodation
Bed & Breakfast accommodation (subject to council approval).
- Good balance of fruit trees, nut trees, perennials, bulbs, Camellia's, Magnolia's, Maples, Rhododendrons and many further rare trees and shrubs.
- Approximately three acres of remnant rain forest
- Productive vegetable garden.
- Park like lawns.
- Numerous garden paths
- Together with the garden setting the property would suit as a wedding venue or function area
or just enjoy yourselves with family and friends.
- This location is virtually frost free, a perfect micro climate.
- There is an easement to a permanent spring plus 3 tanks
- Located 7km south - east of the Dorrigo Township
- 200m stroll from Griffith's Lookout.
- The edge of escarpment location means a quick trip down to the coast.
- 5 minute drive to the Dorrigo National Park centre.
- The township of Dorrigo is serviced with a hospital, medical centre, 3 schools, 2 pubs, 2 supermarkets, and library.
- Coffs Harbour airport now flying to both Sydney and Melbourne.
- The University city of Armidale is a 1.5 hour drive.
Paul S- DORRIGO - NSW - 2453Kate was very professional and very organised in her sale of my property.