Dorrigo Location, Abundance of Water, Rainfall, Northern Aspect and Potential
- 115.1 Ha - 284.3 Ac of freehold land situated 15 minutes north west of Dorrigo in the Bostobrick area.
- Northern facing, flat to gently sloping,extensive views,excellent shelter belts Tallowwood and gums
- Rainfall approx 1250mms - 50" p.a, 3 well positioned spring fed dams, permanent water Log Creek
- Granite to soft scrub soil ideal for cropping, horticulture,past history of potato growing
- Pastures of rye, clover and kikuyu with some native grasses
- Improvements consist of feed lot with capacity for 3500 head of goats/lambs
- Well fenced, some new with 20% ringlock and divided into six paddocks.
- This would make an excellent breeding and fattening block
Inspections highly recommended. The opportunity to purchase a very productive and versatile property in a high rainfall district excellent location in the Dorrigo area.
David S- North DorrigoExemplary service, always kept us informed what was happening