"Renovated to be Our Forever Home" - Work Relocation Forces Sale
• Extensive quality renovations transforming the inside of the house with not a thing left to do
• Three bedrooms with built ins
• New kitchen
• New bathroom and laundry
• Polished timber floors, 10ft ceilings and 1.2m wide hall way
• Elevated 1,012 m2 block offering views, privacy and cool breezes
• Room to create your dream garden, extend, build a shed or studio (STCA)
• 20m rear laneway frontage
• Rental estimate of $280-300 p.w. With rental prices comparable to repayments why pay someone else? Alternatively rent it out and minimise your repayments
• A favourable climate consistently up to 5 degrees cooler than on the coast
• 25 minutes to Bellingen on the doorstep of World Heritage Listed national parks and less then one hour to the beach and Coffs Harbour Airport
• Local hospital, medical centre, primary and high schools plus regular markets and community events
Renovated to be our vendors forever home unfortunately their circumstances have changed with a work relocation necessitating a sale on or before auction day.
Having purchased elsewhere and moved out all offers are invited and will either see you as the proud new owner or be considered in setting the reserve come auction day.
D.C.- DorrigoNo pressure sales approach, kept us informed, always professional.