Location, Views and Excellent Water Supply
- This property is conveniently located only 9.6km from the Dorrigo township by sealed road, with mail and school bus at the gate.
- the 37.6 Ha vacant parcel of land has outstanding views of the surrounding farmland.
- Block is approx 75% cleared and pasture improved, split into 10 paddocks.
- Water supply from 3 spring fed dams,a header tank with gravity fed troughs and approx 1km of Little Murray River frontage with a 10meg irrigation licence, and annual rainfall of approx 1500mm
- Stock proof fencing both boundary and internal
- Old Dairy bales still stand alongside the cattle yards, hay shed and silo.
- Owner estimates carrying capacity of approximately 50 cows and calves or equivalent
David S- North DorrigoExemplary service, always kept us informed what was happening