Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
20* Vacant Acres with Subdivision Approval on the Eastern Side of Town
- 19.8* acres - (8.01 ha*)
- Views over town and rural farmland
- Approved development for 14 lot residential subdivision plus residue
- Majority of the proposed lots around 1,100 sqm's
- Opportunity for additional future subdivision (Subject to Council Approval)
- Town water, mains power and sewage available
- Located on a cul-de-sac street with no through traffic
- Close to schools
- 1.5km to the town centre
- On the eastern side of Dorrigo a short distance to World Heritage listed rainforests and under 45 minutes to the
beaches of the Coffs Coast
- Easy access to Bellingen and Coffs Harbour
- Enjoy a mild climate commonly 5 degrees cooler than on the coast
Keep running cattle on the property as it is or build your dream home and secure the land around you or subdivide in the future with the current approval valid into perpetuity.
With the recent interest and sales of residential properties and land in Dorrigo an opportunity exists to capitalise now or landbank for the future with a change in direction for the owners necessitating a sale.
8.01 ha / 20 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.