Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vendor Relocating for Family Reasons
- Land: 114 ha (281 acres)
Cedar Tops', 245 Deer Vale Road Fernbrook via Dorrigo
- 113.7ha* (281*acres) on the Dorrigo Plateau
- Reliable 25 year average 63" (1,584mm) rainfall per annum
- Predominantly red basalt soils with areas of clay based forest soils
- Improved pastures of kikuyu, fescue, rye and clovers with annual fertilizer and super application
- Estimated carrying capacity of up to 100 cows and calves or equivalent
- 11 paddocks with barb and electric fencing
- Central laneway connecting paddocks and allowing one person management
- Timber cattle yards with storage shed, undercover crush, Ruddweigh scales and all weather double deck access
- Additional small yard with race and headbail in the laneway
- Permanent spring fed creek with a network of troughs and dams plus bore
- Mix of open and timber country providing shelter for livestock
- 3 bay machinery shed with lockable workshop and concrete floor
- Additional smaller sheds plus old dairy bales with opportunity to renovate for additional accommodation (STCA)
- Large homestead with north-easterly aspect and views over the property and surrounding districts
- 4 spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes, 3 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Mobile and internet coverage
- Established gardens and fully approved inground pool
- Bitumen frontage only 7.5km to Dorrigo with the school bus at the front gate
- Midway between Brisbane and Sydney, central to the New England and coast
- Favourable mountain climate with a average summer maximum in the mid 20s
- 40 minutes to Bellingen and under an hour to the beaches of the Coffs Coast and airport
After over ten years of ownership and extensive improvements our vendors are only selling due to family reasons with the need to relocate necessitating a sale.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
114 ha / 281 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.