Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price Reduced - 138* Acres in North Dorrigo with Little Murray frontage
- Land: 56 ha (138 acres)
* "Middle Farm"is located in the highly sought after North Dorrigo area just 10 minutes from town on a sealed road
* 55.97 hectares (138* acres)
* Vacant block with numerous ideal home sites, with 360 degree views over the valley
* Property has a building entitlement
* Good presentation with improved pastures of Kikuyu, ryes and clovers. Excellent fertiliser history
* Excellent fencing with good laneway system in place, Steel cattle yards with crush
* Little Murray River frontage and easement to dam on adjoining property
* New bore with 150mm class 12 PVC casing sunk to depth of 54m with water at 22m, flow rate measured at 1,500gph
* Rainfall approx 1625-1750mms/ 65 to 70 inches, numerous water troughs
* A quality steel machinery shed with concrete floor and power connected
* School bus at gate
* The country is relatively flat on top with choice red basalt soils then gently falling back to the
Little Murray River with this area comprising mainly chocolate basalt
* Cattle from the property have topped the Dorrigo sales at their last four appearances
56 ha / 138 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.