Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Partnership Dissolving Requires Sale of One of the Dorrigo Plateau's Most Productive Dairies with Beef Potential
- Land: 82 ha (204 acres)
Currently one of the top performing dairies on the plateau and nationally - reliable water, a favourable location plus climate and quality soils make Sunnycrest' equally suited to a high performance beef operation.
- 82.42 hectares (203.58* acres) gently undulating red/brown basalt country
- 20* minutes to Dorrigo with bitumen frontage, 1 hour 20* minutes Armidale and Coffs Harbour
- 1,875 - 2,000mm* (75 - 80* inches) average rainfall per annum
- 167ML irrigation licence plus underground mains
- Two permanent spring fed dams plus troughs in all paddocks
- Extensive pasture improvements with full fertiliser history
- Producing 300 bales silage annually
- 12x40m, 130 head undercover feed pad
- 10 a side herring bone dairy with electronic pulsators and cup removers
- Extensive shedding, all new and in good condition with power
- Concrete laneways provide access to all areas of the property
- Steel yards with all weather access
- Currently milking 140 - 150 cows year round plus 50 4 - 9 month old heifers
- Producing 1.3 - 1.4 million litres of milk per annum
- Two large modern homesteads, in private locations
- Stud Holstein herd available with first option to the successful purchaser
The partnership behind one of the plateau's most productive, well managed dairies is being dissolved, making selling now a priority.
You won't get a second chance.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
82 ha / 204 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.