Auction location: Heritage Hotel Dorrigo
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Partnership Dissolving Requires Sale of One of the Dorrigo Plateau's Most Productive Dairies with Beef Potential
- Land: 82 ha (204 acres)
Currently one of the top performing dairies on the plateau and nationally - reliable water, a favourable location plus climate and quality soils make Sunnycrest' equally suited to a high performance beef operation.
- 82.42 hectares (203.58* acres) gently undulating red/brown basalt country
- 20* minutes to Dorrigo with bitumen frontage, 1 hour 20* minutes Armidale and Coffs Harbour
- 1,875 - 2,000mm* (75 - 80* inches) average rainfall per annum
- 167ML irrigation licence plus underground mains
- Two permanent spring fed dams plus troughs in all paddocks
- Extensive pasture improvements with full fertiliser history
- Producing 300 bales silage annually
- 12x40m, 130 head undercover feed pad
- 10 a side herring bone dairy with electronic pulsators and cup removers
- Extensive shedding, all new and in good condition with power
- Concrete laneways provide access to all areas of the property
- Steel yards with all weather access
- Currently milking 140 - 150 cows year round plus 50 4 - 9 month old heifers
- Producing 1.3 - 1.4 million litres of milk per annum
- Two large modern homesteads, in private locations
- Stud Holstein herd available with first option to the successful purchaser
The partnership behind one of the plateau's most productive, well managed dairies is being dissolved, making selling now a priority.
You won't get a second chance.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
82 ha / 204 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.