Auction location: Heritage Hotel Dorrigo
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bankrupt Estate Under Instructions from the Trustee
- Land: 2.87 ha (7.09 acres)
4303 Waterfall Way, Dorrigo NSW
- 2.87ha* (7.1* acres) gently sloping land with frontage to the Bielsdown River
- Only 2km* from the centre of town
- Views over Dorrigo Golf Course and surrounding farmland
- Red basalt soils and 80"* (2,000mm*) rainfall per annum with a temperate mountain climate
- Power, phone and garbage collection available
- Full range of amenities and services including hospital, medical centre, schools and post office available in Dorrigo
- 35* minutes to Bellingen
- 50* minutes to the coast and Coffs Harbour
- Old cottage, open machinery/storage shed and timber cattle yards in poor condition
With a sale required this could be the best value block in Dorrigo.
Inspections by appointment.
2.87 ha / 7.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.