Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Back to the Bush"
- Land: 109 ha (269 acres)
- 108.95 Ha - 269 acres of vacant land with building entitlement
- Approx. 35km north west of Dorrigo
- Platypus Junction is named due to being home to many platypus and the property is at the junction of the
Nymboida and Glenferneigh Rivers with numerous swimming holes
- Good mix of river flats, open paddocks and treed ridges with native timbers scattered throughout
- Fencing is reasonable with only minor improvements needed in certain areas
- There has been no synthetic chemical use for over 20 years on the property
- There are numerous house sites on the property to build with views of the river and surrounding mountains
109 ha / 269 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.