Price Reduced - Overseas Vendor Open to Offers and Committed to Sale
Grand Vista', 5287 Waterfall Way, Dorrigo NSW
- 70.56ha* (174* acres), 95%* arable
- Undulating to flat country with volcanic soils
- Improved pastures with good fertiliser history
- At the head of the Bielsdown River with 3 large fenced dams
- 2,000mm (80 inch) per annum average rainfall
- New fencing and laneway with holding yards
- Timber cattle yards with crush and all weather double deck access
- Large machinery plus storage sheds with concrete floors
- Three bedroom brick home plus breathtaking building sites (STCA)
- 10* minutes to Dorrigo and 1* hour to the beach and Coffs Harbour Airport
- Lease of adjoining 60* acres with 2* years remaining able to be transferred to new owners
Picturesque and productive property with magnificent aspect and views of the escarpment, our vendor's commitments elsewhere provide your opportunity.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.