The Perfect Balance of Lifestyle and Production
'Clearview Springs', Dorrigo Plateau, Gondwanan Highlands NSW
- 72ha (178 acres)
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom farmhouse plus cottage/studio
- 2,000mm rainfall per annum plus 1km* Yarrum Creek frontage, bore, well and multiple springs
- Meticulously maintained with improved pastures and excellent fencing plus steel cattle yards
- A truly unique area in the heart of some of Australia's most productive farmland on the doorstep of World Heritage Listed national parks
- One hour to the beach and Coffs Harbour Airport with regular flights to and from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Favourable mountain climate typically up to five degrees cooler than at the bottom of the range and on the coast
- Mobile and internet coverage
- Magnificent rural and ocean views
- Areas of remnant Gondwanan rainforest including Antarctic beech
- At the end of a private laneway, 10 minutes to Dorrigo by Waterfall Way providing access to shops, schools, hospital and all services
- Multiple agricultural and primary production options, current agistment agreement in place with option to continue
- Owner's estimated carrying capacity of 140 steers or 85 breeders
Purchasing after retiring in Brisbane 12 years ago the current owners have loved every minute at Clearview Springs' with their only regret being they did not make the move sooner. Unfortunately their circumstances have changed with health issues now necessitating a sale.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.