Rural Property in Dorrigo
Lifestyle, Location and Income
- 65.59Ha - 162 Acres north east facing block, Volcanic soils, excellent shelter belts
- Rainfall of 1750 mls to 2000 mls p.a, with spring fed dams and creeks, 12 troughs
- Masterbuilt 5 Bedroom home, including library and billiard room offering majestic views of the property.
- 2 Bedroom cottage currently used for Farm Stay accommodation with a number of current and future bookings
- Subdivided into 12 paddocks, well fenced, 2 sets of cattle yards; 1 timber 1 steel plus ground yard
- Carrying capacity 45-50 breeders plus followers on permanent pasture on clover, kikuyu and ryes
- 2 Bay shed, 1 bay lock up with cement floor and power
- Situated 9kms from Dorrigo on the Waterfall Way
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report