"Back to the Bush"
- 108.95 Ha - 269 acres of vacant land with building entitlement
- Approx. 35km north west of Dorrigo
- Platypus Junction is named due to being home to many platypus and the property is at the junction of the
Nymboida and Glenferneigh Rivers with numerous swimming holes
- Good mix of river flats, open paddocks and treed ridges with native timbers scattered throughout
- Fencing is reasonable with only minor improvements needed in certain areas
- There has been no synthetic chemical use for over 20 years on the property
- There are numerous house sites on the property to build with views of the river and surrounding mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.